Living a Healthy Life Shouldn't be a Full Time Job
Leading a healthy lifestyle shouldn't be complicated, and learning shouldn't be intimidating! That's why we've designed a simple and engaging learning experience to elevate your wellness game. We've broken it into bite size pieces that over the month will become a part of your everyday lifestyle.ENROLL NOW
Live the full life you've imagined
The Leasure Life™ Program was designed for women like you. The busy mom juggling children, work, a personal life and her health. Take the guesswork out of healthy choices and get back your time and sanity. Consider us your wellness concierge. Sit back, relax and enjoy your newfound wellbeing.
What you'll be able to do:
Have your meal plans set for the month! Delegate shopping, cooking & prepping!
Implement a simple habit for 30 days and literally change your life!
Join Dr. Jordan each week for a webinar on a health focused topic.
There's just one problem...
Being healthy is easier said than done and you're struggling
- New research from Boston University School of Public Health reveals that the elevated rate of depression has persisted into 2021, and even worsened, climbing to 32.8 percent and affecting 1 in every 3 American adults..
- A new study has raised the possibility that stress may cause autoimmune disease, such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, because it found a higher incidence of autoimmune diseases among people who were previously diagnosed with stress-related disorders. ~ Harvard Health Blog
- A personal wellness plan with built-in periods of recovery and self-care can help women manage stress and empower themselves to make healthy life changes. ~ Cleveland Clinic
- Being busy is often seen as a badge of honor and a marker of self-worth, with a lack of leisure time viewed as a direct indication of status. However, over-scheduling yourself can negatively affect your emotional and physical health, as well as your ability to maintain healthy relationships. ~Very Well Mind
Here's the truth
You're drowning in the wellness resources on the internet.
We've heard the same complaint from patients for almost 20 years. "There's so much information out there ~ I don't know what to believe!"
YES! Dr. Google can be intimidating and smothering. Why waste your time researching, studying, searching and planning?
We've learned it and we have the student loans to prove it! Let us share what matters. Let us show you what's worked for us and our patients.YES!
"I have lost 18lbs so far in the past two months and overall feel less aches in a majority of my body. This is a lifestyle change, not a crash diet and the Drs have a holistic approach in caring about your nutrition and supplementation as well as your mind and physical health. "
HEIDI, student of Leasure Life
The Leasure Life
A Wellness Program designed by busy women, for busy women. Vitality at your fingertips.
Each month you'll receive a new seasonally appropriate paleo based meal plan, recipe and shopping list.
A fresh, simple and fun task to practice each month to organize your time and stress. Some will become permanent!
Facebook chat with other like minded individuals. Discuss wins, challenges and tidbits with our tribe!
Open Office Hours
If you know, you know. Dr. Jordan LOVES to workshop on all things health. Join her LIVE each week to learn and share!
How does this sound?
Your life after joining us...
- You will LOVE eating clean. You'll be able to delegate shopping, prepping and even cooking!
- Your anxiety and stress will go down because we've taken the weight off your shoulders.
- Your appreciation for work will go up. Really! You'll enjoy your responsibilities because you aren't stretched too thin.
- You will own your time. No more questioning, stressing or searching for healthy, family approved meals & snacks.
- You'll feel supported and heard. You've found your tribe & they are ready to celebrate your wins & support you in your challenges.
Megan had this to say:
"Working with you has literally changed my life. I'm hoping to continue to implement these changes into my daily wellness routine."
Ashleigh achieved this amazing result:
"After switching to a Low FODMAP diet two weeks ago I've had almost no gas, bloating or stomach upset! I consider that a BIG WIN!"
And there is more!
When you enroll this month, you'll also get these awesome bonuses:
25 Ways to Reduce Stress
When you're overwhelmed it can be hard to set yourself free. Use our quick and easy tools to pick an activity to help clear your head. Samples include singing, calling a relative, even having a good cry!
Relationship with Food
Do you find yourself overeating after you are full? Do you drink more than 1-2 sodas per day? Do you or members of your family struggle with weight issues? See if your habits need a quick tweak or a doctors visit.
We know stress kills. Take a few minutes to find your stress pulse. Maybe you need a walk...maybe you need a complete reboot. Take our quick Stress Assessment and see how much help you need.
Plus a fast-action bonus
A really awesome bonus
Sign up this week and get invited to Dr. Jordan's private planning party! Offered via zoom you'll join some of her private clients to sketch out your personalized plan! Outline what your next 90 days will look like and put some action steps in place. This event is invite only so grab your ticket today!ENROLL NOW →
Meet your teachers
Dr. Jordan Leasure
Dr. Jordan Leasure is the Founding Physician of North Shore Pro-Active Health, a state of the art wellness clinic in downtown Libertyville, IL. She was born and raised in Libertyville, graduated from Lake Forest College majoring in Chemistry and Business and became a licensed Chiropractor in Illinois in 2006. Dr. Leasure received her Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner certificate in 2010, and is currently pursuing her Diplomate in Nutrition through the Institute of Functional Medicine and Functional Medicine University. Being a former high school and collegiate athlete; her focus is functional medicine and sports injuries.
In 2016 Dr. Jordan & Dr. Jade founded Salutogenic Life - a lifestyle brand and supplement company to give clients a direct avenue to the supplements the doctors provided to their families. In 2018 The Leasure Retreat was born, and now they bring you Leasure Life.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...
Dr. Jade Dellinger (Leasure)
Our resident Prenatal and Pediatric Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Jade Dellinger brings her love of family to every patient she sees. Her education started at the University of Illinois and continued to Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA.
Dr. Jade Dellinger is a Nationally Board Certified Chiropractor, currently licensed in Illinois whose area of focus is prenatal and pediatric care. Dr. Jade is dedicated to family care emphasizing on non-invasive alternatives to improving the health of the littlest patients and helping pregnant women experience the pregnancy, labor and delivery they desire. Dr. Jade is Webster Certified and became Certified by the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics in 2018.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...
This is possible for you too.
Your path to your goal
Join the Leasure Life
Click the enrollment button and follow the checkout steps. In minutes, you'll get an email with your login details.
Dive in and take action
Dive into the content and take action. Choose where to start! Meals, Habits, Office Hours or out Sugar Detox!
Reach your goals
Our approach will allow you to create your destiny. Whether it's weight loss, improved energy, less stress or more time the resources are available to make it a reality.
Our leasure life guarantee
Try our program for 30 days, risk-free
We typically have a four month subscription minimum and we know you're going to love it and stick around longer. If for some reason you don't ~ if circumstances change and it's no longer the right time we get it! Unsubscribe at any time without a penalty. We'll see you back when you're ready!!
This is for you if:
- You're looking for an easy way to follow a fun, great tasting paleo diet.
- You're serious about losing weight once and for all.
- You're ready to take your health into your own hands and learn how to make the "right" choices for your body.
- You want to keep all your wellness resources in one place and stop wasting time constantly searching for the hot new "thing".
This is not for you if:
- You're not ready to make changes. That's ok!! You know where to find us when you are.
- You don't think this will meet your needs. Looking for a more personalized approach? Try our 1:1 Coaching.
- You're looking for medical advice. While this program is run by doctors it is not a substitute for visits with your physician.
Mara had this to say:
"So excited to be taking charge of my health and partnering with Dr. Jordan and staff! Feeling much better already!"
Paula achieved other amazing results:
"I continue to be extremely pleased with Dr. Jade, & Dr. Jordan. The doctors have successfully advised me for a decade regarding wellness. They have also helped me understand the importance of nutrition, supplements, and hydration, especially as they related to decreasing inflammation (e.g., asthma symptoms, digestion issues have gone away), and they have offered a variety of therapies to promote wellness."
Are you ready to achieve this amazing result for your life?
I have over 25 years in the wellness industry and I've never heard anyone say they are unhappy they made healthy changes, only disappointed they didn't. I know you can do it ~ let's do it together!!
~ Dr. JordanENROLL NOW →
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does it take?
What is included with membership?
Will this really save me money?
What if I want more?
Do I need doctor clearance to start?
How much weight should I expect to lose?
Do I have to watch the open office hours?
where do I start?
Real talk, my friend
It's your time to do this
Put your mask on first, do self care, blah blah blah. We all know what we should be doing. The issue is actually doing it. Most of us don't have time for meetings, additional programs, or the hot new 'thing'.
We created the Leasure Life for all these reasons. We're busy women and moms. It's not only worked for us but for thousands of our clients over the past 20 years. Our methods are backed by research, and implemented by real women - like you. We know it will work for you too.
Here's what's waiting for you on the other side:
- Time ~ you'll be shocked what your day looks like when you're not spending half of it planning or worrying. Just do.
- Peace of mind ~ we've done the hard part, you simply have to implement. Whether it's eating or learning a fun new healthy habit. Just breathe.
- Organization ~ hand your meal plan to your nanny, your partner, your kids or cook yourself. It's easy, it's fun and just plain fabulous. Just be.
Cathie achieved this amazing result:
"I've noticed I have better sleep, I feel more settled and I'm having less anxiety."
Mary had this to say about working with Drs. Jordan & Jade:
"Their approach is very genuine, friendly, and extremely knowledgable. They look at the whole person so you can achieve optimum health and they get the results you need. They are active in supporting the community and are true professionals in their field."