Cold weather equal warm drinks! Winter is still upon us here in the midwest and with so many sugary coffee drinks to choose from we like to shed some much-deserved light on our other cold weather favorite beverage- TEA!
Did you know that tea is the second most widely consumed beverage in the world, after water! Not only are there so many different types to choose from, tea can have some amazing health benefits!
HERE’S SOME GREAT FACTS THAT MIGHT HAVE YOU SECOND GUESSING YOUR REGULAR COFFEE ORDER.
- Tea, especially green tea, has an abundance of antioxidants called polyphenols that help fight disease
- Research shows that tea can reduce risk of heart disease and even aid in Alzheimer’s Disease and Cancer prevention
- Peppermint tea is believed to help combat stress and aid in digestion
- Scientist have claimed that drinking chamomile tea could help control diabetes and can also be used for a great skin care treatment
- Regularly consuming green or oolong tea has been shown to...